The journal for the Association of Budgeting and Financial Management is published quarterly.
- 2021 Conference Planning Survey
- ABFM congratulates former Chair, Carolyn Bourdeaux, on election to the 7th Congressional District of Georgia
- GASB Webinars cover Preliminary Views on Revenue and Expense Recognition
- Register Now for NAPA Virtual Academy Fall Meeting, November 5th-10th
- Review of Candidates for ASPA President-Elect
ABFM on Twitter
Hey women of @abfm_aspa ! We will be hosting an @awparocks breakfast networking event at the ABFM annual conference in DC! Thursday, Sept. 30, 7:45-8:45am at The Quad 3rd floor! Come meet great scholars in the field!
We're looking forward to seeing you at our Annual Conference starting September 30th!
Last day to register at the early registration rates!!!
Nominations are due tomorrow for the @abfm_aspa Curro Student Paper Award! Public budgeting and finance scholars, let’s honor our students’ great work! Details here: https://abfm.org/submissions-are-open-for-the-2021-michael-curro-student-paper-award/ https://twitter.com/CarlaFlink/status/1395484077524930568
That concludes this week’s special commemoration w/ @napawash & @abfm_aspa of the Budget and Accounting Act at 💯!
We’re not done yet though 📣
Stay tuned for even more #BudgetAct100 panels & activities in the coming weeks.